[78-L] need mp3s of 3 records

Ron Fial ron at fial.com.invalid
Sun Oct 5 23:44:46 PDT 2014

I am looking for mp3 files of three recordings for a friend.

If can send me any of these, please let me know.  I would be willing to pay for your time to do the recording if it is in your collection.  Does not have to be high quality, just need to hear the music.

(1) Columbia 2768D,  Joe Green and his Orchestra, In the Valley of the Moon, Matrix 265107,  date is 4/11/1933 in the discography found online.

(2)  Brunswick 6474, Wayne King and his Orchestra, The Moon Song, matrix C501, date is 1/13/1.933 in discography I found online.

(3)  Varsity (USRC)-8102, Van Alexander (composer or band leader), The Little Red Fox, Matrix US1072=1, date is 01/23/1939 in discography found online.

I have already spent hours searching the web with no luck.

Regards,

    Ron Fial