[78-L] Info needed: titles & artist credit for BALKAN 900

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Sep 30 18:36:36 PDT 2014

I went rooting around in the other part of the basement where the 78rpm
records are and found a couple more Balkan records in the 500 series but
also two promotional white-label records from the Chicago Balkan Record Co
and these have catalog numbers of 007 and 008 -- possibly the 900 was
something special as well.  These two are Slovenian, by the way.

Gene

gene.baron at gmail.com