[78-L] Info needed: titles & artist credit for BALKAN 900

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Sep 29 15:09:53 PDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry I can't help with Balkan 900, but if you're asking about general
information about the labels, I have two 10" records in an 800 series, red
labels,definitely Greek music and with "Balkan Phonograph Records" and
"Price $1.00" on the label.  Nothing more except "Made in USA".  I also
have a few from one of the other Balkan labels, these in a 500 series with
blue labels and definitely Serbo-Croatian.  On these labels is "Balkan
Record Co Div of Balkan Music Co Chicago USA".  Hope this is helpful -- let
me know if you want any more information about these.

Gene

gene.baron at gmail.com