[78-L] Archie Bleyer vocalist

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Mon Sep 29 05:09:28 PDT 2014

Ray,
I don't have any of the sides, that was why I was asking. Bullock
appears to be on the last title, according to ADBORAF. I would like to
find out who the vocalist is on the other three titles, so I can decide
whether to put them on my Bullock wants list. If it's Dick Robertson,
I'd still be interested.

      Julian Vein