[78-L] Smith and Dale --- Dr. Kronkheit sketch

L78rpm at aol.com.invalid L78rpm at aol.com.invalid
Fri Sep 12 19:22:50 PDT 2014

I am trying to locate a sound recording or film version of them doing this
skit.

Does it exist in any form?  Does anyone know?

There is an LP called Smith and Dale at the Palace.  Does anyone have  it?
Is the skit included?

Long ago, I saw them perform this skit, perhaps on the Ed Sullivan  show.

Any help offered will be appreciated.

Paul Charosh

P.S.  Their fireman skit is up on youtube.  But their famous Dr.  Kronkheit
skit?  I can't find it online except as partial text  transcription.