[78-L] Donald Lambert

RUSSELL BARNES r.barnes4 at btopenworld.com.invalid
Sat Sep 6 00:32:59 PDT 2014

Hello,   When Dick Wellstood was playing at a concert and staying overnight with us in November 1977, he mentioned this recording session and Lambert's abilities.

Dick - we all know - died suddenly but I wonder if he left an archive.        I recorded much of the evening - and he did chat a little and at times reminisce.   Hmmm  - Where's that tape ?

Russ Barnes
Dorset, UK