[78-L] Donald Lambert

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Fri Sep 5 19:03:47 PDT 2014

Hi Randy,
  Thanks - that makes sense of the inconsistencies.

Additional questions:
  Donald Lambert is listed on "HOT LIPS PAGE After Hours in Harlem" 1940
ONYX 207 (Lp), High Note HCD 7031 (CD) - 4 tracks
recorded in 1940.
  Is that the same Lambert??
  Any recordings by Lambert other than the 2 Bluebird 78's reissued on
RCA(F) 2-LP set, 2 Pumpkin LP's, reissued on Storyville CD ,
IAJRC LP, Jazzology LP reissued on Solo Art CD ?????
  Is the 1960 Newport Jazz Piano Workshop with Lambert, Eubie Blake, and
Willie Smith available in any format ????
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.