[78-L] "Natural"? OT?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Mon Sep 1 17:37:46 PDT 2014

Sure is a trend and it has been on the rise for some thousand years.
Thomas Aquinas, Hobbes, Rousseau, Hume...all recorded about the State of
Nature. So did John Rawles and Lou Rawles.
See it from a non-Christian standpoint, without opposing nature and
spirit. "Natural" then means not being governed by the artifices of
society, of rules and regulations. No preservatives. No artificial flavours.
Kristjan