[78-L] "Natural"? OT?

jsalerno@earthlink.net jsalerno at earthlink.net.invalid
Mon Sep 1 16:46:32 PDT 2014

Natural woman - another example of more recent song lyrics. I am
clueless about such things. Does it even mean the same thing in
different songs? Given that it apparently does not, I would say that it
is a response to the popularity of the word in modern advertising and such.

It is a popular word in food products. I see it as a fad, a trend.

Joe Salerno