[78-L] WNBC Recording of Jeanne O'Brien

jsalerno@earthlink.net jsalerno at earthlink.net.invalid
Fri Aug 29 08:59:54 PDT 2014

I didn't find anything on wikipedia or google about the singer. The
studios may have been in New Orleans, Louisiana or New York (WNBC is a
NYC station) or who knows where.

Records like this excite my curiosity and sense of frustration at the
same time. I've found a few myself. Just another person who enjoyed
music and performing, but perhaps never had or tried to have a career in
it.

How in your opinion is the singing? Does it sound amateur, professional,
or maybe college level?

Joe Salerno