[78-L] Japanese Records

Iñigo Cubillo ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Jul 27 08:11:30 PDT 2014

Mike: I surmounted the link of the japanese records and re-discovered all of the Cliff Bolling site....
http://music.cdbpdx.com
is really amazing !!! Lots of well-known american good 78s plus lots of other songs...
Indeed this guy (Cliff Bolling) has put lots of 78s on the internet...
Just listen to this, a funny imitation of swing by an arabic orchestra :

http://music.cdbpdx.com/ArabicMusic/SWINGHananandFeyrouzBAIDARECORDS110A.mp3
Iñigo
PS Posted to all colleagues (previous conversation with Mike)
PS2: Cliff: lots of thanks. I could try to do the same with my spanish 78s as for the US ones you have better transcriptions... What an UNIVERSAL 78rpm sound database? Sounds great. I hope any day I have time to do this.