[78-L] Nice Collection of Japanese records

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com.invalid
Sat Jul 26 17:24:08 PDT 2014

Just finished the entire collection, about 6 hours of recording.  Whew!

All posted online at:

http://pdx78s.cdbpdx.com/Japanese/2014-0722/

Includes the paper inserts that came with several of these records.

Most of these records also came with their original sleeves!  I've found those much harder to find than the records or the inserts.

Enjoy..??

Cliff