[78-L] one hen, two ducks

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Fri Jul 25 19:25:34 PDT 2014

Even funnier is that it turned up on a Facebook page today, as an "announcer's
test" (which by the way I nailed sight unseen on the first try). Several links
point to Jerry Lewis.
http://www.jerrylewiscomedy.com/announcer.htm

     One hen
     Two ducks
     Three squawking geese
     Four limerick oysters
     Five corpulent porpoises
     Six pair of Don Alversos tweezers
     Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array
     Eight brass monkeys from the ancient sacred crypts of Egypt
     Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic, old men on roller skates with a
marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth
     Ten lyrical, spherical diabolical denizens of the deep who hall stall
around the corner of the quo of the quay of the quivery, all at the same time.

dl