[78-L] Nice Collection of Japanese records

Iñigo Cubillo ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Jul 25 15:03:55 PDT 2014

Cliff... I am listening to some of them while I am working, and they are really interesting...
Shouldn’t I say “awful”? Perhaps, but I am open-minded when listening to music, and these are at least interesting for a collector. I always give the benefit of doubt, a second chance... I will try to go through them all, at least for the gift of you posting all them there. Perhaps I will find something VERY interesting... They seem to include different styles of music.
Thanks anyway.
PS: Do you have something to do with Claude Bolling, the orchestra director of the 1950s-60s ?
Iñigo