[78-L] Texas visit

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com.invalid
Fri Jul 18 18:01:05 PDT 2014

Visitors are always welcome (a little advanced notice is appreciated,
as our facility isn't open to the public). However, Nauck is wifeless
at the moment and has been for a number of years. Dave is referring
to my good friend and Texas Ready business partner Lucinda. And yes,
she would be equally happy to greet you!

Fair warning, however. Visitors are generally subjected to liberal
amounts of barbeque and beer or fajitas and margaritas. Got to have
something to clear your head after an afternoon of serious shellac exposure.