[78-L] Diamond Disc Collection - Wrapped in 1944 Newspaper

Don Cox doncox at enterprise.net.invalid
Thu Jul 17 07:04:28 PDT 2014

On 16/07/2014, Mike Harkin wrote:

> I should think the newspapers would make as interesting
> reading as the discs do listening!  Would love to see the
> Sunday funnies, if nothing else....  I remember sitting on
> my grandma's lap as she read them to me around that time
> --  many of them long gone from the scene....

Many of the classic strips have been reprinted in book
form, especially by the Library of American Comics and by Fantagraphics..

http://www.libraryofamericancomics.com/
http://www.fantagraphics.com/

Naturally it is not the same as following a strip in the paper day by
day and week by week.

Regards
--
Don Cox