[78-L] Mr. Tibbits

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Mon Jun 23 10:25:57 PDT 2014

Fantastic!   There are three "revisions" in the second chorus.  Roy should
be Buck (Rogers)  Lawrence Tibbits is  specified instead of "Mr." and Clark
Gable should be Chevalier.  I wonder if things like this were done with the
lyricist's blessing or if they viewed them with disdain (or at least sun
glasses).

Thank you all for clearing this up for me!

Ron L