[78-L] Mr. Tibbits

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Mon Jun 23 08:31:43 PDT 2014

The song was written in 1930, and Dudley Moore was not born until 1935.
Even the others were not too well known in 1930.  What recording are you
listening to?  Maybe we can date it.
RayK

From: David Lennick
Stanley Tibbets? (portrayed by Dudley Moore)
Lawrence Tibbett? (portrayed as some short fat guy in "Buggsy")
This Mr. Tibbits? http://vulpeslibris.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/mr-tibbits/