[78-L] Warning..offensive article, mainly because it's absolute BS

78-L Mail List 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Tue May 20 14:18:01 PDT 2014

Those comments seem fair. It's not a thoughtlessly written article, however, and expressed the knowledge and beliefs (flawed and otherwise) of the writer fairly literately. It also didn't open with a heading containing an abbreviation for "bullshit".  I see that and I don't want to discuss the point when that position is stated before I've even read the piece.  It may ultimately be "BS", David, but if you want more active participation, why don't we find that out for ourselves with a little less overt "leading of the witnesses"?

For what it's worth, I believe a person who writes as well as the author of that article, and who takes the trouble to do so, might respond to considered, balanced rebuttal and learn something from it. And we might learn something in return.  That would all be very interesting, and might engender some hope among us.

PC