[78-L] Fw: Perez Prado

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 15:42:49 PDT 2014

Sorry to post this off topic but I Can't find a way to send a new topic msg to the list anymore since the last yahoo mail change up.

Also for quite a while now the 78s folder will show a msg count in parenthesis of say 10 but only maybe 3 will show up when I go to the the folder. Any one know whats going on with this. Hopefully an answer msg will make it thru.

Jeff S