[78-L] Test ^

Doug Caldwell rw78stuff at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 15:38:58 PDT 2014

I also got " membership . . . disabled due to excessive bounces" that
offered a link to click on. I stopped receiving 78-L messages for 2 days. I
finally copied the address of the "confirmation page" to a browser and did
click on a button to "re-enable my mebership". And I immediately started
receiving 78-L e-mails again. Was that a mistake -- ? was it spam?