[78-L] Test ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 16 15:01:59 PDT 2014

As far as I know I don't have a 78-L password, although the link gave me the
opportunity to change it (if I did have one). I got the message on both
Sympatico and Yahoo addresses (I use both since I need backup e-mail) and
others reported getting it from ARSClist. Nothing from any other groups.

Ron Fial, what's this all about?

dl