[78-L] Just curious... Returning broken records

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Apr 14 09:59:33 PDT 2014

And, if that story that keeps popping up is true, a refreshing beverage,
too.
Somewhere around here I have a clipping from a UK newspaper about a
drunk that broke into houses to steal 78's to fuel his love affair with
alcohol which he distilled from the shellac.
Jeez, now them's "great lengths" to go to!

*******