[78-L] Acoustical Rhapsody in Blue recording honored

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Feb 22 21:34:44 PST 2014

> Must aks again: did it get recorded?
> Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

We're not sure.  there was a camera crew with three cameras and four
mics to shoot scenes for a documentary about Vince.  Nobody is telling
us if they recorded the entire concert, and if they did what could be
done with it.  It was a sell-out and Vince made back all the money he
personally put up for the concert.  Maybe we can talk him and Maurice
Peress into doing a release of the concert, but that would require an
additional union payment to the musicians.  I have not had a chance to
speak to Vince alone and I have a feeling I would not be able to tell
you if he tells me anything.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com