[78-L] electric guitar 1929

Joe Scott joenscott at mail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:16:31 PST 2014

From: warren moorman
"... Sort of reminds me of the efforts of Marshall Texas to declare itself the unequivocal birthplace of boogie woogie piano...."
On the basis of various evidence, such as "Harrison County had the largest slave population in the state of Texas." So if we want to know where say bluegrass started, we should include as evidence where a lot of white people lived, so in somewhere like New Hampshire, maybe. Seriously, another issue: for all we know blues music started at all in Alabama but only first became popular in Louisiana. Or, for instance, vice-versa. And they're taking evidence of early significant popularity and then talking about where it _started_.
Joseph Scott