[78-L] Paul Specht comeback

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Feb 14 06:42:54 PST 2014

Any good esniper only bids once - an automatic bid is placed two to three seconds before the auction closes. This is the smartest way to bid because it defeats the constant back-and-forth escalation of prices. There is no reason to bid more than one time if you are disciplined and know what you are willing to pay for an item.

Cary Ginell