[78-L] Paul Specht comeback

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Thu Feb 13 21:57:10 PST 2014

I've stopped bidding on e-bay because of the e-snipers; this is a site who will bid on a bidder's behalf a second or two before the bidding ends.  But it is always fun to see two e-snipers bidding against each other sending the price through the roof, which is probably the  situation that happened here.  It is the equivalent to acoustic feedback.  Of course it's a situation which only helps the buyers, not the sellers.

db