[78-L] One of ours on front page

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 15:11:36 PST 2014

Lesson #1:  Don't never talk to no reporter 'bout nothin'
nohow!  They INVARIABLY get everything wrong,
whether maliciously or due to congenital idiocy.  They
quote you saying things you didn't say [and would never
have said under any circumstances].  In general, the
printed article has nothing to do with the interview that
is its alleged source.

Mike in Plovdiv