[78-L] My history of broadcasting course

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Tue Feb 4 08:52:17 PST 2014

I was listening to a CD of "The Big Show" recently on which Eddie Cantor was
a guest.  He basically rapped about the worries he had at the time.  I'm
sure it was not spontaneous but it was rhythmic rhyming that sounded very
rap-like.  I can retrieve the set (Radio Archives) and find which program if
anyone has a burning interest.  Donna's students may be surprised at what
they hear.