[78-L] My history of broadcasting course

RJHoltin334578 rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 21:27:45 PST 2014

Listening in on Ruby Norton - Jones n Hare on Cameo is a precursor to
Twisting the Dials, snipets of programs as the signals wander across
stations

We're a Perfect Combination by Eddie Cantor mention Rudy Vallee "but
now her radio is in the alley"

Make Believe Ballroom by Charlie Barnet also Glenn Miller

My favorites on the list so far are the Jolson of Mr Radio Man and
Turn Your Radio On written by gospel songsmith Albert Brumley in 1937
published in paperback songbook Radio Favotites. It got really around
- Stamps Quartet and all the other already noted.

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng