[78-L] Listee harassment

muhrp at suffolk.lib.ny.us muhrp at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Sun Jan 12 11:09:07 PST 2014

	      As "Oldranger" claims to be 86
and, assuming it's a legitimate posting, the type of completely
irrational, unprovoked paranoia may be symptomatic of some form of senile
dementia.  No offense to our senior members; I'm 52 and have
recently gone through my parents' & uncle's dementias,
brought on by vascular mini strokes, Alzheimers & Parkinson's
respectively.  Just a suggestion for what it's worth.

	Peter Muhr

	> Thanks to all who have shown concern.

	> I am sure his ire will pass. I don't think we can do much about
his

	> racism or elitism, which I am not accustomed to having to deal
with,

	> especially from someone who is of German extract as I am.

	> I found the first email and that one also indicates that he does
not

	> like my car. This I think all boils down to how we observe our
hobbies.

	> I think that record collecting and music enjoying is for everyone,
as is

	> the pleasure of driving and owning good automobiles. He seems to
disagree.

	> I was told by my parents that I should try the other cheek. Well,
here's