[78-L] Ja-Da

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 13 09:29:18 PST 2013

I've received a request on behalf of a 13-year-old whose mother has done some
homework but may be asking for the impossible..she wants an original recording
of the song Ja-Da but has asked for it by the composer, Bob Carleton. Did he
record it? She'll settle for Arthur Fields on Victor. (And I don't know if she
wants the actual physical 78 or a file.)

Here's part of the relayed request.