[78-L] 45 RPM sets

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:50:29 PST 2013

I wonder how many performers got monster box-sets like the Perry Como set I
found a few months ago at the Salvation Army for $4....it's RCA Victor SPD
27, 10 45 EPs in a box, from circa 1957.  All records present with booklet,
records separated by paper sheets; another sheet explains that because of
the raised labels there's no need for individual sleeves as the label areas
keep record surfaces separated adequately, and the sheets are only to
protect the records' labels.