[78-L] 45 RPM sets

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Tue Dec 3 12:27:58 PST 2013

Recently while in an antique mall in Jacksonville FL, I came across a pile of stuff which contained only two sets of records.  They were both in fine condition and were ones I'd never encountered before.  One was "The Golden Apple" and the other was "Me and Juliet".  They were both on Green Labeled RCA 45RPM sets and the price was not unreasonable, (I think around $7.50 each before discounts).  I'm surprised I've never seen these sets before - as 45RPM sets or in any other format.

db