[78-L] Gospel 78 label question

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Nov 26 11:57:28 PST 2013

Dixon & Godrich show 18012 to be "How About You" -
18011 is called "On My Way"

Both were issued on ARC labels 6-02-57, recorded 8/26/35.

I have the release on Perfect, which lists the artist as Joshua White, The Singing Christian instead of Pinewood Tom. White used Pinewood Tom for his secular blues recordings. Gospel records were issued as by Joshua White.

Cary Ginell