[78-L] Bagpipes^ (was: Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra with Bagpipe?)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Tue Nov 19 04:50:02 PST 2013

Reminds me of the guy who goes the other way: plays guitar with drones.
Greg Malcolm builds his own guitars, inserting microphones that amplify
all the noise that's usually not heard from a guitar. No wonder he's
featured on a tribute album to John Fahey.
<spotify:track:7xoQeOEr7hMxvv0m76k3Gz>His version of "Spanish
Flang-Dang" is quite relaxing.
For those who use Spotify:

Greg Malcolm -- Spanish Flang Dang <spotify:track:7xoQeOEr7hMxvv0m76k3Gz>

Kristjan