[78-L] 48-Hour Extension for Sound Recording Collections Survey

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Tue Nov 12 05:28:04 PST 2013

Hi, William,
I think it's an important job you're doing in a time when archives are
being shut down, disbanded or facing reduced personnel, budgets etc.
But why don't you tell us more about the practical part of your
interest: the Audio Preservation Fund? I guess many US collectors on
this list would welcome future assistance...
Kristjan