[78-L] Record auction #140 is closing Nov. 8

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Mon Nov 4 14:45:27 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder - Auction #140 - "A Musical Mosaic" closes on November 8.  If you have already placed your bids, we thank you very much.  If you have not, then there is still time to do so, but don't delay too long.  You may bid by email, fax or phone to insure that we receive your bids before the deadline.

If you need another copy of the auction catalog, let us know (off list, please) and we'll send you a PDF copy by return email.  Or, you can just visit our website and click on the link to "view current auction."  You'll also find a link to the Picture Gallery on the "What's New" page.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com