[78-L] Dumb question, totally off topic ^

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 06:51:46 PDT 2013

YES!

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:48 AM
To: 78L
Subject: [78-L] Dumb question, totally off topic ^

Am I going nuts or do businesses and products I google (to check on
availability or price) show up somewhere and trigger specially intended ads
(for me) on Yahoo and eBay? Two examples are A&W Teenburger and a storage
facility called Storage Mart. A&W I can understand, but Storage Mart is (as
far as I know) a fairly small outfit but one which I'd googled a couple of
weeks ago. And ads for both have been turning up on Facebook, eBay and
elsewhere. Has Big Brother actually managed to become this invasive?

($3 Teenburgers....mmmmm....)