[78-L] War of the Worlds, the Mockumentary..wuz Re: War of the Worlds on LP

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Oct 29 23:28:46 PDT 2013

I wasn't home to see it, so will have to look at my DVD of it in the
morning.  So I don't know what they said about the rehearsal, but I know
for a fact that it was lost because we have heard the story of it being
lost from the actor who had possession of the set and why he had them.
I have a set of rehearsal discs of an earlier Mercury Theater program,
and they were cut at Universal which was Raymond Scott's studio.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com