[78-L] War of the Worlds, the Mockumentary..wuz Re: War of the Worlds on LP

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 29 19:15:33 PDT 2013

Well, that's one I won't be keeping. But I did make it to the end. Wonder how
many people tuned out in panic within the first few minutes when the first
horrible fake accented talking head (who looked and sounded like John Cullum)
started spewing badly scripted bullshit? If they were going for reality, they
missed by light years, and if they were going for Spinal Tap, somebody needs to
learn them quick how to do that sort of thing. Wotta piece o' poop.

Rehearsal cut on wax discs, eh?