[78-L] M-W discog listing

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Oct 14 10:59:48 PDT 2013

Sorry about that! The preceeding post was meant to go to Joe privately
but because it is 78-L the list wouldn't have made it anyhow. Anyone
interested in seeing said MW list of Gennett masters used on MW or who
might be able to add to it just email me and I'll send it to you.
Malcolm

*******

On 10/14/2013 7:51 AM, Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> Hi Joe -
> I thought you might want to see my latest list which shows all the MW
> sides still missing, among other things. If you can fill any more
> holes or pass it on to others who you think can, please do so.
> Thanks again,
> Malcolm
>
> *******
>
> On 10/12/2013 2:18 PM, J. E. Knox wrote:
>> Greetings from FixitLand!
>>
>> Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
>>
>>> Okay... I need a list of Montgomery-Ward issues 4910 - 5030 WITH side
>>> designations. Seems I remember such a list that was made up by a