[78-L] John Carradine

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 6 16:03:16 PDT 2013

Which reminds me, I need to find the second and third Charles Laughton lps on
Tempo (speaking of solo readings and Don Juan In Hell).

Heritage looks like an entirely new company. The "formerly Audio Archives"
appears on the back of the Carradine lp, and as I say, I've also seen it on AA
(red vinyl).

dl