[78-L] A note to any users of the US Postal Service

Rjholtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 03:33:53 PDT 2013

Wow.  NEVER heard of them e-mailing or phoning anybody before and we get a notice every week for a month or more before the rent is due!

Not sure there is a lesson to be learned or heeded when there is no consistency of any kind, but given other changes in the US this does seem an omen.

True, we could ship to Canada with UPS or FedEx but the cost is increased by multiples, not just percentages.  I mail books up there every month and investigated that many times and there is no good way. I would expextt shipping to another continent would be multiple again .

Did you get to keep your same box number after all that - or even keep one at that post office,  or shall I change my addressbook?

Sent from my iPod - which explainz the bad typjng