[78-L] Huge listers with nothing to sell - a rant

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Sep 19 09:52:33 PDT 2013

Over the past month or so two dealers have forced their way into
prominence on eBay: Pages And Light (from the US) and The Bollywood
Shoppe (from India). The worst offender, BS, puts up from 500 to 1200
records at a time in both the "buy it now" and "auction" categories
making it a real chore to do any quality browsing. Not only that but BS
keeps listing the same stuff week after week at prices that are
outrageous considering the content (or lack thereof). I really wish eBay
would limit this practice, maybe to 50 records a day. It's like getting
multiple spams clogging up your inbox and I really dislike it.
Just venting.
Malcolm