[78-L] Caruso with wrong label

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Tue Sep 17 05:14:09 PDT 2013

I have numerous Victrola label pictures in this series, starting with Victrola 500.
This seems to be a continuous numerical series unto the 1500s.
My last image is 1507; after that I have only 1550, 1558 (West Coast pr), 1623, 1658,
and this might suggest there are numerical gaps at the end.

My last batwing in this series is Victrola 1162.
Victrola 1168-1435 have the first scroll label (VTM Co at 6h).
Then for a short range/time the VTM Div label (1437-1453), so the present 1437 Caruso
is the first one known to me now (except of course a few repressings of lower numbers).