No subject

Sun Sep 15 13:05:09 PDT 2013

unto the end.

So there cannot be a normal batwing pressing - as already indicated by =
the 1930 date.
Did the Caruso East Coast repressing deliberately use the old batwing =
label?

han enderman
=3D=3D=3D
>>> Seems to me "VTM Division" isn't seen that often at the bottom =
either.
dl

On 9/16/2013 12:52 PM, David Weiner wrote:
> Happy to win this recently =AD Caruso's last "new" release, coughed =
out by
> Victor in 1930. The East Coast pressing I have uses the Batwing label, =
but
> apparently a mistake was made on this West Coast issue and they used =
the
> Scroll Orthophonic label.  These sides are dubbed, but they are =
straight
> acoustics, and do not have an electrical orchestra added.
>
> =
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENRICO-CARUSO-Rare-EXPERIMENTAL-Orthophonic-Orch-=
w-Acoustic-VOICE-LULLY-Aria-/310734884026?pt=3DMusic_on_Vinyl&hash=3Ditem=
48593e0cba

> Dave Weiner
<<<