[78-L] VRA 54 & Disc-O-Files

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Mon Sep 9 12:25:39 PDT 2013

Vintage Record Auction #54 is now available on
our website, and there are some truly fabulous
items. Click on the following link to see some of
the auction
highlights.   http://78rpm.com/auction/highs.htm
Hard copy catalogs will be mailed out to our regular customers next week.

At long last, Disc-O-Files are back in
production! The paper has been found and
purchased, and sleeves are being made even as I
type. If you wish to place an order, go ahead and
email me. I'll get back to you with a total and
will ship them in 2-3 weeks, once they arrive
here at Ft. Naucks. The silver lining to the
months long delay is that I was able to find
paper and a manufacturer who could produce them
at a reasonable cost, which means NO PRICE INCREASE!

I should also mention that we purchased a great
collection of phonographs last month. They
include a Lioret No 2, a European Columbia
w/Bettini attachment, an Idelia, a Victor VI, a
Ducretet Tinfoil, a Victor XVIII with a Vernis
Martin case (gutted, unfortunately), etc. We'll
be selling these machines plus parts, sleeves,
records and ephemera on eBay in the next month or so.

And finally, the second release in Nauck's
Recorded Sound Series of Limited Edition Archival
prints has just been released. Entitled "Sacré
Rouleau!" or "Holy Roller!" this print is taken
from the original painting that hung for years in
the Midwest Phonograph Museum (the Drake
Collection). Only 25 of these will be published,
so get your order in now if you are interested.

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: nauck at 78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but
the naive go on, and are punished for it.  - Proverbs 22:3