[78-L] 10,000 78s in Minnesota

Koen Kamphuijs & Gusta Harderwijk koen at koenkamphuijs.nl
Mon Sep 9 08:09:24 PDT 2013

You say, not to make money on them.

But before they end up in the dumpster, it's better that they go to
someone who do make money of them.  Maybe a nearby second hand record
store would be interested.  Check out http://www.vinylrecordguide.com
if you don't know any nearby.  A good bid on them is better than
throw them away and with the money raised, maybe something can be
done that is in line with the last wishes of the deceased.

Koen