[78-L] table model Victrola, ca. 1919

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 10:36:08 PDT 2013

Thanks for this !

I'll pass your email on to him.

Paul

In a message dated 8/24/2013 1:12:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
smille1 at me.com writes:

The  reproducer likely needs rebuilding.  After 90 years, the gaskets dry
out  and playback will suffer for sure.  It may need a new diaphragm and
flange as well.  All of these things can be done easily and not very
expensively at all.  Contact me off-list if you'd like for details and  I'd be happy
to rebuild and test the reproducer, your friend would have to  just mail it
to me.

Sean